Wednesday 28 August 2013

Cold Stone - Mall Of Asia

My Cold Stone experience was TERRIFIC! It started when we, my cousin, decided to eat at Cold Stone. We were browsing the menus then suddenly I felt an urge to take a photo of one of the staff.

(So sorry for the unsharp image. I just got my 50mm manual lens so it's hard to focus quickly. :D)

Then as I were picking my desired flavors, my cousin took some photos.



Then while I was on the counter paying, my cousin said, "May gustong magpapicture din sayo." and I asked who then he pointed out the guy and took photos of him too.



After I took the photos, I proceeded on paying my order. After they have finished my ice cream, the other staff said, "catch your ice cream!" and I kept saying "di ako marunong sumalo. haha. Baka masayang ice cream." then he insisted and said, "okay lang po, sakin ichcharge kapag di nyo nasalo tapos wala na kong trabaho kinabukasan. haha" then he threw my ice cream!



Thank God I caught it!

It was really a trilling moment for me. lol

And this is what I ordered.



Cheesecake mixed with chocolate. Yum! To be honest, their ice cream is not too sweet and not too dull. It's almost perfect. And by perfect, it means AMAZING. You guys should try this, really. Friendly staff, delicious goods and nice ambiance what else could you ask for? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment